Monday, April 29, 2013

Iguazu Falls - Brazil/Argentina




 
Iguazu Falls, my cameras worst nightmare! Such a magnificent sight that was determined to fill my camera & cover my lens with mist at every turn! It glitched out my point & shoot, flooded my poor little trooper of an iPhone & tried its best to tackle my D4 (with no success of course). 
Anyway moving on! These falls are breathtaking, the sheer power of the water is mind blowing. Bordering between Brazil & Argentina the falls are accessible from both countries. If you have time do both, if not probably opt for the Argentinian side (It's much more developed, reminded me of a theme park at times). One tip - learn from our mistake and allow a full day to tackle the Argentinian side. We missed the last train to see la Garganta del Diablo (The devils throat) which boasts some of the most spectacular views of the falls. 
Iguazu is a must for anyone heading to SA - Just make sure to pack a poncho
& say farewell to your cameras x

No comments:

Post a Comment